Monday, February 28, 2011

Duped Again! T-48 Hours!

So, as the launch neared for Northern California, I went ahead and signed up for my free $.99 reusable bag. This was yesterday. When was the coupon expiration? Today!? So, I'm 0/2 to get my free bag coupon. "Buyer" beware ... just sign up the morning of the launch ... which I will do in a mere 48 hours from now.

Can you believe it? The Northern California fans of Fresh & Easy will finally have stores to call their own. In less than 48 hours, I'll be at the Danville store with everyone else perusing the Tesco goodies.

On that note, the store doesn't open at their normal time. It will be 10:00 AM, which is nice as some commute traffic can be avoided. Luck would have it that I am between jobs after today and will be able to leisurely attend the opening and take as much time as I want. Conversely, I'll probably be too busy with my new job to attend either the Walnut Creek or the Pleasanton openings. I'll have to see when I can swing by both, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment