Thursday, January 13, 2011

Review Categories

I definitely want to place general categories on my future reviews, so I'll use the Safeway baseline for now and may change it to fit more general categories with more description sub-categories:

Baby (I probably will not be buying anything from this ... unless maybe it's a tushie-wipe ... for the dogs, not me!)
Beer, Wine, and Spirits
Beverages
Bread and Bakery
Breakfast and Cereal
Canned Goods and Soups
Condiments, Spices, and Baking (odd combo there)
Cookies, Snacks, and Candy
Dairy, Eggs, and Cheese
Frozen Foods
Fruits and Vegetables
Grains, Pasta, and Sides
International Cuisine
Meat and Seafood
Paper, Cleaning, and Home
Personal Care (removed "pharmacy")
Pets

I didn't keep the deli, flowers, and tobacco on the list ...

No comments:

Post a Comment