Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Northern Califorinia Openings! At Last.



After long last, the time is near and the official locations and dates have been announced. For those that know me, you know how excited I am ... excited over a grocery store? Yes! I've been to a few locations in Southern California and Nevada (Vegas) and I don't even live there.

I made it a point to travel out to a location in Vegas on our week long vacation so I could stock up on goodies. I still even have some dried pasta and unsalted pistachios from the Vegas trip in the cupboards.

The info:


March 2nd

Bird Ave. & Minnesota Ave.
San Jose
Diablo Blvd. & Hwy 680
Danville


March 9th

Cabrillo Hwy. & Linda Mar Blvd.
Pacifica


March 16th

Clayton Rd. & Ygnacio Valley Rd.
Concord
Elmira Rd. & Nut Tree Rd.
Vacaville


March 23rd

Oakdale Rd. & Lancey Dr.
Modesto
Ygnacio Valley Rd. & San Carlos Rd.
Walnut Creek


April 13th

Rosewood Dr. & Santa Rita Rd.
Pleasanton


April 27th

Mission Blvd. & Rousseau St.
Hayward
Imola Ave. & Jefferson St.
Napa
Saratoga Ave. & Payne Ave.
San Jose


The official news:

Northern California Openings!

No comments:

Post a Comment